inCommand Technologies, a web design, content management and social marketing company, is seeking a dynamic professional Inside Sales Representative to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for developing new business and managing existing accounts. The inside sales representative will market and sell Internet and Web technology products and services. This is a base plus commission position.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for selling our web technology product and services to small to medium size enterprises. You will aggressively seek out prospective customers through phone calls, social media, networking and prospecting activities while maintaining and developing new opportunities from our current customer base. You will utilize your sales and business development skills to sell our products and services in a business to business setting. You will facilitate the sales process from the prospecting stage to final closing.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing an effective pipeline of qualified sales prospects
- Generating new opportunities through phone calls and networking
- Setting and attending appointments
- Proposal writing, following up and closing on prospective leads
- Interacting with our creative and development teams
- Submitting activity and results reports; such as daily prospecting reports and weekly work plans
As an Inside Sales Representative you will have at least 2 years’ sales experience in technology sales. You must have an understanding of web based concepts and the ability to articulate these concepts to the end user. We are looking for an ambitious sales oriented individual with strong business development and closing skills.
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or some College
- At least 2 years sales experience; technology sales, preferred
- Solid organizational, time-management and follow-up skills
- Ability to be persuasive and to establish and build rapport with customers